Vermeer R23, hydraulic basket lift modifications

samedi 17 juin 2017

Hello folks,

 

There is a Vermeer R23 twin rake for sale not too far away at a good price. It has a new respray (which makes me suspicious) and the seller says he has ordered a new one. It looks straight enough in the photos. I am not 100% happy with my 10 wheel Sitrex carted v-rake because it does not make an even width windrow (which my Claas Rollant 66 round baler prefers). The manual fold on the Vermeer does not worry me, but the lack of hydraulic lift does. I am wondering whether I could fasten a cable to the centre rear of each basket and bring each cable up to a pulley on the hanger then in to pulleys above the pivot points where the baskets fold, then forward to attach to the assembly that lifts the front of the baskets hydraulically when the rake is folded. Has anyone tried anything like that?

 

Thanks,

Roger

 



Vermeer R23, hydraulic basket lift modifications

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire