Thoughts on flange to JIC hydraulic adapters...

vendredi 16 juin 2017

I have an older piece of equipment and this may not be quite the right forum for this question.  However, a lot of you guys have messed with bigger equipment and I wanted to know what you thought of this idea...

 

My excavator is a 1966 Insley truck mounted HT560.  A lot of the hydraulic hoses have Code 61 flange fittings on them and when you go to try buying those fittings at weird angles like 30 degrees and 60 degrees, they can get pretty pricey. I've seen some flange to JIC adapters available on the market at those same weird angles and it seems to me that that would make life easier for hose replacement and connector cost.  

 

Have any of you had any experience with JIC as opposed to flange fittings on hydraulics? Is there a downside to making this change? Would I be better off to just bite the bullet and continue on with the flange fittings the machine was originally made with?



Thoughts on flange to JIC hydraulic adapters...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire