NH 1030 bale wagon

samedi 17 juin 2017

Hello folks,

 

There is a NH 1030 bale wagon coming up for auction at a clearing sale near me in a few days. I have never owned a bale wagon, and haven't used one for 25 years. I don't make a lot of small bales, only a few hundred at a time. I reckon a cheap bale wagon would be easier than carting bales by hand.

 

The ad does not say it is a 1030 but it sure looks like it to me. The offest tandem wheels are a giveaway, I reckon. I know it's about 50 years old but it looks pretty straight in the photo to my eye. I like the idea of hydraulic drive and lift on the loader, and hydraulic operation of all the tables (compared with say the 1012). I know the specs say 36 inch bales are too short for it, but are they really?

 

Any tips? I have seen the posts in the recent "school me on balewagons" thread http://ift.tt/2sA4aob and they make sense.

 

Roger

 

NH 1030 small.jpg



NH 1030 bale wagon

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire