Hay question...darn weathermen!

lundi 26 juin 2017

So, we've had a very wet spring and I've been anxious to get my first cut done. Yesterday morning, the weather was 10% to 20% chance of a shower. So, I cut my back field. As soon as I was done, we got a light sprinkle of rain. No big deal...I teddered it and called it a day. Then last night it poured. Heavy. For over an hour or two...

 

Today I woke up and checked the weather. Tuesday now shows 80% of rain, Thursday and Friday 50%, Saturday 40% and Sunday 60%. Basically, I'm screwed. My question is what to do?

 

Should I just run my flail mower over it and chop it up as fine as I can? I don't see any chance in the forecast to possibly bale it and even if I did I don't have a customer for mulch hay.

 

Suggestions?



Hay question...darn weathermen!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire