Herbicide recommendation on Jiggs

mercredi 28 juin 2017

I am in Florida. Back in March I had prepared a small field to plant Jiggs in. I nuked the field and till it about every three days till I was able to get the green Jiggs sprigs. I got it sprigged, straight cut disked it, and rolled it. No rain for over two months. All I had was powder. After a month or two of drought I thought it was done except for a few small weeds showing up. We have now had over a month and a half of heavy rains. The Jiggs has actually come in for the most part. Enough to let it spread and fill in the remainder. My problem is I also have a crop of what appears to be wild rye. There is some sort of small grass coming in the the bare spots also. Not tall. Just not Jiggs or Bahia. Not sure what it is.

 

I need to try and get rid of the crap in there and save the Jiggs. I am looking for recommendations. Which might be the best, Weedmaster, Remedy, GrazonNext? Or maybe something else. Thanks



Herbicide recommendation on Jiggs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire