Adapter for using equipment lights with a truck.

mercredi 18 avril 2018

With spring auction season in full swing here in Western New York, I'm noticing a lot of the newer equipment with lights and the 7-pin (round) plugs that seem to now be the standard for farm equipment.  (Yes, I'm starting to look at equipment that is new enough to have lights :P )  Has anyone here used an adapter like the one I found below when they are towing equipment with pre-installed lights so that the lights run off of their truck?  I have a set of magnetic trailer lights that I can use as well, but figured that the lights installed by the manufacturer are probably placed better on the equipment (for visibility, etc.).

 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002RNSLY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1



Adapter for using equipment lights with a truck.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire