Pinwheel Rake Angle?

vendredi 6 avril 2018

After using a corner of one of my better fields as a logging deck, I now find the area teeming with sticks; wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many to move by hand. So my idea is to build a stick rake to rake all up the sticks that remain before the grass starts growing. I got a very short window of time to do this.

 

Since I cannot buy a stick rake the size I need, I figure I will just have to build one. It seems easy enough and I got most of the steel kicking around already. But despite internet searches I cannot deduce what the right angle is for a pinwheel rake. I assume it is 45 degrees, but assume it could vary too. I need to know the length of steel I need to make what I hope will be an 8 foot windrow.

 

I am building a smaller version of this:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9eA4GeeYrI



Pinwheel Rake Angle?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire