Pursuit/Thunder spray volume

jeudi 19 avril 2018

I'm going to tackle my weed problem in my alfalfa/orchard mix and think I will use Pursuit or Thunder (same thing I believe).

 

In reading, I've seen a wide range of volumes and would like your opinion. I've seen anywhere between 20 - 60 gal/ac with many saying higher the better. 

 

I have a 240gal sprayer and have Teejet AIXR tips (blue and brown). I 'can' put on 60gal/ac but that would mean a LOT of refilling for 20ac (5 refills). it would be worth it to me to treat the weeds well, especially since this is a new stand. But I'd obviously rather do fewer if possible.

 

What is your experience with Pursuit application and what has given you the best results? 

 

I'm thinking about giving at least one 60gal/ac tank test on a 4ac strip, regardless of what I do on the rest, just so I can see whether it really makes a difference. 



Pursuit/Thunder spray volume

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire