Custom Tiller

lundi 9 avril 2018

I was scanning my normal classifieds this morning and came across an absurd posting.

https://greensboro.craigslist.org/grd/d/need-garden-tillered/6555903098.html
IMG_7090.PNG
IMG_7088.PNG

Not sure if the guy that posted the want ad looking for someone to till his garden is off his rocker. His idea of a reasonable rate is $30 for a half hour job (his opinion of how long it should take) to till 16x20. Plus he dictates the use of only a rear tine tiller. Then the guy named Russ apparently exhibited some of the scam characteristics but I can't reasonably tell because somehow a neighbor's garden was added to the quote. Either way $200 per garden doesn't seem too bad priced.

The ad poster insinuates that Russ was ripping him/her off the Clinton/Obama way. I think the ad poster is also trying to rip someone off the 'Clinton/Obama way' lol. The job in my opinion is at least $31.

Custom Tiller

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire