Farmhand accumulator hydraulic tank size?

jeudi 26 avril 2018

Can anyone tell me what size the hydraulic tank is on the farmhand accumulators? The one with the pump inside that runs off the flywheel or even one of the ones that go with the PTO pump system. Also would be interesting to know what size steel it's made out of. I believe heavier steel helps with heat dissipation. Although mine is lighter steel I don't really notice the oil getting too hot. I didn't get a pump with mine so I rigged one up and used the rule of gallons should equal the output of the pump which is approx. 12gpm so I used a 12 gallon tank. When I look at pictures of the farmhand one it looks to be quite a bit smaller than that. I'm thinking of trying another tank and the smallest size I can use would be better since it goes on the side of the baler by the pickup. I'm still having a problem of the pushover arm cylinder failing to push the bales over all the way sometimes especially when it has to push the six bales over to make room for the final two. If I could buy a regular farmhand pump in tank I would. One thing I will try this year is to eliminate the suction strainer I have in the tank, I was just reading that they are not good to have.



Farmhand accumulator hydraulic tank size?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire