What to do?

dimanche 8 avril 2018

 With spring spray season fastly approaching I'm at that head scratching stage again. I spray mainly gravel access roads smack in the middle of either corn or beans so products like pramatol are out of the question, Esplanada would be great except for the amount I have to handle and cost is just stupid. My main problem is resistant water hemp and in my area if you don't get it pre then you don't get it at all and I don't have the advantage of canopy, it's also very hard to sell the client to spray with no weeds present. should spray in late April or early May depending on weather but more then likely I won't be allowed till June. This year I'm going with a new burn down called Elevore which will get the marestail and combined with either Duel which has a better residual or a dicamda product which is a better water hemp product but short on residual. The other problem I have is growing stages as It's spread out over 150sqmi. Always looking for suggestions and I realize that some of you still get by with Gly on water hemp, I don't.          



What to do?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire