Fly Control

lundi 2 avril 2018

Y'all are talking about snow and I'm already working cattle. I hauled a load to the processor this morning and came back to check the herd I removed them from and counted nearly 60 flies per face. It's April and I had to make the decision to already put fly tags in. I like to hold out to May/June to get better coverage into fall. Looks like I will have to re-work them them with fresh tags to cover September/October.

I use a rotating fly tag regimen that alters the active ingredient to try preventing resistance. This year I'm back to Corathon, good stuff and judging by fly numbers, a good year to be back with them. I also use an IGR feed through mineral with Altosid.

What are your modes of action this year?

Fly Control

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire