Inline Baler for Timothy hay

mardi 3 avril 2018

We're wanting to add a baler this year, especially for our timothy.  Jeff has wanted to try an inline and I've been researching everything I can find.  Not a lot of them run around here so getting first hand experience recommendations is tough.  

 

Here are the models that I've been looking at:  Hesston 4590; New Idea 7215; Agco 7115; Case 8545; Challenger SB36/1840; MF 1839; MF 1840

 

Jeff was talking with someone that said the MF1840's new auger design would be the only one that wouldn't give problems with timothy.  He had problems with a MF1839 balling up in from of the pickup.  This was from an individual baling straw and thought the long stem would be similar.  This wasn't anyone selling a baler so there was no financial incentive on his part.  

 

Our JD348 is our "standard" and whatever running with it has meet or exceed its abilities.  We can go with another 348 and avoid the learning curve.

 

Since I'll be the one operating the newcomer, I need all the help I can get.  Apparently since Jeff got the sp bale wagon I get to choose me a baler.

 

Shelia



Inline Baler for Timothy hay

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire