Reel Tedders, any good?

mercredi 4 avril 2018

Right now I don't have any tedder at all. I can rent a 4 wheel tedder or buy one, but have seen a few of the Pequea reel tedders for sale locally and reasonably. This year I'll be doing 40 acres of hay, but in the future it will be down to about 10 with the rest in crop rotation. From videos I see, it looks like these types pretty much just lift up the windrow and lay it back down. I see it as something I could even do after raking if it was drying fast enough without having to re-rake, is that accurate? It would seem like a handy tool if there was more moisture than I was expecting, where as the wheel tedders I'd think do a better job on planned fluffing prior to raking. Is my head straight on that? Anything you like/dislike about one style vs the other?



Reel Tedders, any good?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire