First bales on new to me baler

vendredi 20 avril 2018

So i bought a vermeer rancher 665 a few weeks ago. Well baled 8 bales to test it out today. I had no clue what i was doing as this is my first time ever. Cut it with my new new holland h6830 and raked it up with a wheel rake into a small 2 foot windrow. I cut between some pecaN trees in 25 foot wide rows so small windrows on a light cutting. Hooked up the baler lubed the chains and all. Loaded net in. Then set the pickup about 1.5 inches from the ground and put her on 540 rpm and drove into some hay. Weaved back and forth every 2 seconds till it starting reading bale height then weaved every 4seconds keeping the bars even. Buzzer sounds bale is full it autowraps and once it finiahed i ejected the bale. Size was set at 66" got out measured the bale right at 66. Bale was pretty well shapped and tight. Except for the last 3 inches it is a little loose. I kept the bars even and it seemed if i did a really good job keeping them even it would stay at 1 or 2 bars for each side. How do i get the bars higher? I would post a pic but not sure how.

First bales on new to me baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire