Need help with setting the belt tension

dimanche 29 avril 2018

I have a NH br750 baler and am trying to set the belt tension as reflected by the tension gauge. I can pressurize the system with another tractor and have cycled the system several times by opening and closing the  baler. Once the pressure is reflected on the gauge (say 1800, for example) and then close the baler the pressure remains and does not drop down to zero. If I have the pressure at zero then there is no pressure  reflected when I open the baler. I have the control knob at the cylinder open as far as possible - counterclockwise. I cannot find any help in the owner's manual. It seems like I am missing something simple, but I cannot figure it out. Thanks in advance for any and all help!



Need help with setting the belt tension

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire