Choice between micron early bale or new holland/harvest tec crop saver acid.

vendredi 27 avril 2018

Tried hay guard for a couple of years and though it seems to work I just don’t like all the left over dry ‘salt’. We can get a lot of moist sweating situation in the humid summer and it just seems to reactive the salt properties of it. Even if you spray it off is seems there will be a haze left of dry powdery residue. I’d rather not use a pressure washer, just hose off and it just doesn’t seem to rinse off. I’ve used acid before and feel comfortable with clean up and a hose. So my choices are between early bale or crop saver. I’m sure both are good. Is there any reason to lean to one over the other? Price is about the same and ease of ordering is as well. Thanks for any input as I know these preservative threads are beat to death sometimes.

Choice between micron early bale or new holland/harvest tec crop saver acid.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire