Testing 2755 Hi Lo circuit

lundi 9 avril 2018

IMG_2857.JPG Trying to determine wether the hi lo clutch or the main clutch is slipping. Tested the 3 ports on the valve body and I got 150 psi at idle at the marked ports. I didn't know which port was what circuit until I tested them .P1.   Hi and.  PTO . Dose that look correct. I have no service manual and can find nothing on the net except hi clutch is applied with oil psi and Lo is applied by spring. 

I get slippage in 7 th gear and get out of the throttle or downshift right away. So I don't wait till I can smell clutch.  

   By the way the JD dealer put a new flywheel/clutch assy. and release brg. in 354 hrs. ago in 2014. This time last year they went back in and replaced the release brg. again[Leaking]. They checked the clutch and it was ok.  Not a happy camper.



Testing 2755 Hi Lo circuit

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire