loading bales with grapple skid steer or loader tractor

vendredi 8 avril 2016

We are going to buy a Khun accumulator 10 bale flat, Have a skid steer that will handle the 10 bale grapple and plan to use it to unload into the barn. I also have a Kobota M95X with a self leveling loader I plan to use to load wagons. My question is would I be better off trading the tractor for another skid steer or telahandler to load out in the field. The tractor has a cab and I am worried about visibility when picking up bales. I have a trailer to take the skid steer to the field so transporting is not an issue. My concern with the skid steer is tearing up the field and would tracks be better then tires? Anyone using a telehandler and how well do they work? That many questions you guys must think I am having a panic attack.   THANKS



loading bales with grapple skid steer or loader tractor

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire