Bandit update

mercredi 1 juin 2016

Previously I had posted about a banding issue. Got that fixed and was making super nice bundles. 400 bales into 70 acres the left hand gear of my vertical plunger decided to come off. Made one heck of a mess. All parts to fix on the way though. Had to have the rest of my alfalfa big squared. A pop up shower came out of nowhere as I was loading wagons. THE ONE TIME I DONT PUT THE SAFETY PIN IN due to me being in a hurry the wagon decides to come loose clipping my truck and passing me across the road. Literally just got that bedside fixed at the body shop 3 weeks ago. My fault. Lesson learned. Sending the hydraulic cylinder shaft in to get it straightened. Pulling vertical plunger out in the morning. It's in there tight. Was told the rack that the plunger rides on should spring back to place. We shall see.

Attached Thumbnails

  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg


Bandit update

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire