Gehl 2412 mower/conditioner at an upcoming auction.

jeudi 9 mars 2017

Found a listing for an auction just a few miles from me.  Farmer is retiring and all the equipment is going.  The one piece that caught my eye as a potential upgrade was a Gehl 2412 center pivot mower conditioner.  What little I've found on the internet about them seems to say they were a good mower, but that parts availability might be an issue.  The only information that I know about it so far is:

  • 1000 RPM PTO (I'm assuming the smaller diameter shaft)
  • S/N 11031

I know it's a 12 foot cut and I'm assuming it needs one single acting and one double acting hydraulic hookup, but does anyone have any more information on these mowers?  Any opinions good, bad or otherwise?  Anyone know if parts are still available?

 

My current mower is a CaseIH 3309 and does a good job, but a center pivot that's a little wider would be nice too.

 

Thanks in advance, Josh.

 

2412 Pic 1.jpg 2412 Pic 2.jpg

 

The auction listing is here: http://ift.tt/2mnrmkF

 

 



Gehl 2412 mower/conditioner at an upcoming auction.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire