New Holland HT154 Rake Trade

jeudi 9 mars 2017

I'm looking to trade my HT154 with center kickers for a new 1225 (same rake). On my HT154 it's always a pain hauling it because when it hits bumps no matter how tight I have the locks cranked down the front caster wheels will get turned and shake you up pretty good.

 

The salesman is telling me I can add an additional wheel kit up front and it will keep the wheels in line and tow much better. We have farms 25 miles apart. Any input on the wheel kit like in the picture? I can see what he is saying, but also could that just be two more wheels that can get out of line hitting bumps while towing?

 

Here is the link to the options. http://ift.tt/2mpL9Bm

Attached Thumbnails

  • Rake.jpg


New Holland HT154 Rake Trade

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire