12' haybine or 9' discbine?

mardi 13 juin 2017

I'm watching my 3 and 1 year old while I type so I might be all over the place.

We currently run 2 older 9' haybines.  Both are slow and I'm waiting for a major breakdown every time we cut.  I'm debating on getting rid of one and keeping the other for ditches, and getting something that will be a little more efficient.  We have always had haybines so I know them fairly well which is why I'm considering a 12 footer.  Or even a newer 9' that cuts better.  Or a 9' discbine?

 

Currently we have a Gehl 1090 and a NH 492

I've heard the MacDon 4000 will out cut the 492 by a lot and there is a nice one available close by.

Otherwise I'm looking for suggestions on a 12' haybine, or 9' disbine?

South central MN - I do need a conditioner - no impeller.  I do have a small single row tedder.

 

 



12' haybine or 9' discbine?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire