Double CV driveshaft vib?

dimanche 11 juin 2017

Guys I'm tinkering with a case IH 8312 discbine and am getting some Vib's from the double CV pto shaft. I have some play on the two U-joints on the tractor end which are easily replaceable. I also have some play in the splines on the slip joint, not so easy to replace. When I say play in the splines I don't mean rotationally (rotationally they are tight), but when the shaft is attached at both ends I can lift the center slip joint up and down a little bit.

 

How much play is normal and acceptable in the slip splines? I can try and get a video if it would help?

 

The U-joints for the CV joint are close to 300 bucks for the pair and hate to dump that money into the shaft if the splines are still going to cause me issues. In that case the 300 bucks would be better put towards an entire new driveshaft.

 

Thanks for the help, Ryan

 



Double CV driveshaft vib?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire