My Scag Wildcat caught on fire.

lundi 5 juin 2017

In the never a dull moment dept. I was mowing the grass today, I go around a big pine an see smoke. Go around the tree again and see Gail jumping up an down waving an yelling FIRE.

I said I saw the smoke where is it. She yells you are on fire. Get off the mower. The fire was behind me By the time I got a fire extinguisher it was way to big for me to mess with.

I Called 911 an got help. Mower is history. It was my favorite mower ever. A Scag Wildcat ZTR.

Thankfully no one hurt and no structures damaged.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScagOnFire1.jpg (68.0 KB)
File Type: jpg ScagOnFire2.jpg (40.6 KB)
File Type: jpg ScagOnFire3.jpg (74.0 KB)
File Type: jpg ScagOnFire4.jpg (92.8 KB)
File Type: jpg ScagOnFire5.jpg (74.9 KB)


My Scag Wildcat caught on fire.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire