Small Self Propelled Discbine

vendredi 9 juin 2017

Anybody ever thought about coming up with a way to use a front 3-point hitch mower conditioner on one of the smaller self propelled tractor untis?  I would love to go to a self propelled discbine but I can't seem to find anything smaller than 15' and I have a couple of fields where I can't get anything wider that 12' or 13' into.  I have seen a Kuhn front hitch mower that is 11'6" and a Krone that is 11'4".  Seems like it might be possible to build something that would go on the lift arms to mate up to the lower hitch points on the mower and then use the top link of the traction unit to the top link point of the mower, then maybe use a hydraulic motor to run the PTO shaft? 

 

Anybody have any ideas or input on this crazy idea?

 



Small Self Propelled Discbine

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire