Would this discbine set up work, or not?

vendredi 9 juin 2017

So I'm pushing a Pottinger Novacat 3.56 front disc mower in front of my tractor. It works well. I'd really like to add a rear wing on the right side. Always trying to get the most for my money, I was wondering if instead of a new Pottinger wing mower on the back at $22,000 with flail conditioning, I could pull a center pivot pull type moco with flails? I don't see why not, I could swing the moco fully out to the right (or left) and get at least a 20' cut.
Also, and maybe more importantly, I could put the center pivot moco behind another tractor so 2 of us could drop hay at 2 different locations or have a spare mower in case one tractor or mower goes down.
I think I can find a pretty good moco with flails for 1/2 the price of a new rear Pottinger.
Does a center pivot swing out wide enough to not overlap the front mower excessively?
A side pull discbine would swing wide, but I've always wanted a center pivot.

If it would work, what are best used center pivot flail impeller units to look for?
I want a smaller one, not a 13 footer. I have to get it down the road.

Would this discbine set up work, or not?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire