Adding Accessory Switches to RTV-X1120 w/No Cab

dimanche 8 octobre 2017

Does anyone have experience adding the 5 way accessory wiring harness to the 1120D (not equipped with cab/windshield set up?

Ordered a KUB 77700-VC5080 from the dealer which is (I am told) is the only item available but its for you lucky ones with a cab/windshield package.

Here's the rub...without the cab and VC windshield housing, there is no where to install the panel.

Parts guy told me I'd have to build and mount a box on which to attach this plastic plate and switches.

I am fairly handy with a pan break and can obtain some sheet aluminum but thought one of our innovative forum members may have crossed this bridge before me.

The winch will have its own rocker switch so that's one blank I can use on the dash.

Any experience would be helpful. Thanks

Tony


Adding Accessory Switches to RTV-X1120 w/No Cab

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire