8-10 Bale Grapple For Skidloader..... Anyone built their own?

vendredi 6 octobre 2017

Hello everyone.  New here from Lawrence, KS.  I'm looking to build a grapple for a skidloader to handle our square bales each year.  The doing it by hand stuff is starting to get real old.

 

I have a shop with all fabrication tools known to man that I can use to build something.  I was curious if anyone here has built their own, and if you have any blueprints, materials lists, etc that I could follow to build one.

 

I really like the Maxilator Accumagrapple Elite  http://ift.tt/2y5uCJh; Spending 5k-6k on a brand new one is just out of my budget.  Plus having a fun winter project and building my own would give me something to do this winter!

 

Well, I'd love to hear what everyone else has done, and hopefully see some ideas, sketches, blueprints, etc.

 

Thanks



8-10 Bale Grapple For Skidloader..... Anyone built their own?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire