new holland L180 help please

dimanche 4 août 2019

Good morning, I have a 2005 new Holland L180. The EIC panel shows SETUP and Will not let me release the break for the hydraulics to function. Loader functions all work and I believe that is only because I bypassed the soleanoids a couple years ago when they were acting up. When I scroll through the options in the EIC, is there anyway that the hydraulics need unlocking? There is no password on this machine that I’ve ever used in the last three years. I have read that this boards fail often, I would just like to confirm that it is the board before I spend $800. Also, when you take the key out of the machine it flashes SETUP for a few seconds and then turns off and then flashes set up again for a few seconds. Does that mean anything? I assume my seatbelt is working because you cannot start the machine unless it is buckled. Thank you very much in advance and please let me know what other helpful information is needed



new holland L180 help please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire