Twin Rotory Side Delivery hay Rake Users

lundi 5 août 2019

I cut with a ten foot cutter. Sometimes just rake two separate windrows into two. But now have 6 basket  Krone tedder. Still want to rake two separate windrows. Small squares mostly.

 

This year first cutting tedded field. I use a Kuhn GA6002. The trailing rotor rakes up half the size windrow as the first one. the only way to try to stop this is to take have a pass with first rotor.  Now this is unacceptable in my eyes. 

 

I talked to one guy with a Claas 800 twin. said in two windrows raked ok but in tedded field he also gets uneven windrows. 

 

It this a common issue with this type of rake? If so why bother changing brands? The Claas looks to me the trailing rotor is way farther back. that should stop most of the hay stealing. pluss looks like it moves over farther. 

 

Can you guts please clarify! 

 

No machines around hear for me to demo. The one dealer wont let me take out new rake because than it would be used. I understand that. 



Twin Rotory Side Delivery hay Rake Users

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire