Improve cut pattern with older mower/conditioner?

jeudi 1 août 2019

Mower is a international 1190 so it only swings out to the right. Ideally I'd get the headlands completely baled, then I can come back and do nice straight lines down the middle. With the weather it's been more ideal to cut all in one shot so I've been doing a race track pattern and I end up missing strips in the turns, especially as the cut pattern gets smaller and smaller as you get to the middle of the field. It also leads to more work when baling because I've been following my cut pattern with my rake(except counter clockwise) and it's hard to get everything with the baler while in a turn so I have to go back later to scoop up the scraps. So aside from getting the headlands done first is there any better ways to do this when I'm trying to get it done before the next rain shower.



Improve cut pattern with older mower/conditioner?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire