Maybe getting into the game??

lundi 5 août 2019

My wife and I bought our first farm last year, a rolling 16 acres of paradise, if you ask us. We have had some cattle on the 7 acres of pasture since we have moved in. I just bush hogged a few of the acres I couldnt get the calves to in time last year, but this year I got a neighbor to round bale two of the acres. He did a great job making me happy by entertaining me, but hes expressed that hes not interested in doing it again. So, it looks like something that would entertain myself for a while, and really baling some of it each year would really be something good for the ground too. I know that buying machinery to do this to try to come out ahead financially isn't a possibility but I'm interested in looking at some equipment anyways. I have a 50 hp Zetor 5211 tractor to start with. I would think I'd need a mower, a rake, and a baler to get going. Where should I start? My paddocks are less than an acre each, so maneuverability is important.

Maybe getting into the game??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire