Pro's and Con's on new ActiveMow Krone disc mower.

jeudi 1 août 2019

I just bought a new 9' R280 Krone mower. There is a couple of cons in my opinion only. I aint been over but about 20 acres and it looks 3 years old. I aint crazy about the way it folds up and breaks over center. It is a pretty good jolt when it breaks over and stops.

The canvas seems alot thinner than the older ones. And it flops around alot like a flag when cutter is folded up and going down the road.

And if you have the cutter down in the cutting position and raise the front canvas up to do something to cutterbar. You  better pin it up because it will fall. It almost broke my back when it fell on me while under it.

But it does have alot of Pro's. I think everybody knows them. I tried to post pics. but my work computer will not let me.



Pro's and Con's on new ActiveMow Krone disc mower.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire