5075E Cab Starting issues

jeudi 20 août 2020

Aside from my 5320 issues, I also have a 5075E cab that would sometimes act like the battery was weak when I would crank it.  Now sometimes when I crank it it's started making a fast clicking noise and then a grinding sound like when you grind a gear. It only does it some of the time.  I will turn the key off and re-crank and it does fine.  Any thoughts on why it's doing this.  The battery was bought in 2018 or 2019, so it's not old.  And the tractor doesn't act up every time you crank it, only some of the time.  I'm not wanting to have to take it to the dealer either if I can fix it myself.  All thoughts on the matter are greatly appreciated.  Not a good time of the year to have a tractor out of service when you have hay to cut and bale.



5075E Cab Starting issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire