New Holland 273 small square baler

lundi 31 août 2020

First day on Haytalk as a member, however I have been using these forums as a tool for years.  

 

I have gotten a New Holland 273 baler from our 97 year old neighbor, who last baled with this baler 19 years ago.  He swears it baled flawlessly back then and was stored in his barn ever since.  I don't have the manual for it and was wondering if there is a resource other than the local NH dealer for the manual.  Also, what do I need to specifically pay attention to other than the obvious (grease points, lubrication, broken parts, etc)?  I have a NH 276 manual, is it pretty close?

 

We cut and roll our own hay, but buy about 200 square bales per year to put up for emergencies, however, if this baler works, I will put up more as my barns allow.

 

Thoughts???



New Holland 273 small square baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire