Forage production - budget estimator

vendredi 28 août 2020

A couple of years ago I posted my (technically Dana did) an Excel spreadsheet for estimating cost/profits of making hay.  Well, here is my local ag college's, detailed Excel spreadsheet, called "crop-budget-estimator-tool-for-forages-detailed"  

 

Now I haven't used it but thought that I would throw it out there, for everyone to use this winter while dreaming about 'next' year. I don't know how it works or what the output looks like either.  I'm too busy myself right now to spend much time with it, but this winter...............................  could be another story.

 

https://www.canr.msu.edu/resources/crop-budget-estimator-tool-for-forages-detailed
 

Larry



Forage production - budget estimator

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire