Round baler missing/not picking up hay

vendredi 21 août 2020

It has been dry here in SW MI and the second and third cutting has been short and dense. My NH 640 round baler seems to be missing more hay than usual. The hay is drying very well and is very light and fluffy. I am missing it from the sides (outside the pick-up head) as I am having a hard time getting the outside edges of the bale to pack well, without loosing more hay from the pick-up. I have tried to get some hay-saver wheels, but Marwin Ind. is either out of business or just doesn't like me, because they do not answer their phone and will not return my e-mails. I've tried to get some from the NH dealer, but they claim that they do not work and at the price, they must be made of gold. I had them on my old Vermeer baler and they worked great. I can't be the only one with this problem. Does anyone else have a good solution? Thanks, Kurt

Round baler missing/not picking up hay

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire