NH575 clutch breaks weld

lundi 24 août 2020

I've had 2 575's for like 14 years and added a 3rd one this summer. So both of my say 2006 575 balers have broke the center shaft out of the clutch holder bracket that bolts to flywheel. NH wants over $1000 for it. I tried to weld it but that failed. So I bought a new one. So far so good but both now have broke. I've had it repaired at my local welding shop by just getting it rewelded good and centered properly but that doesnt last. So I told my guy we have to do something different. So this time he built up the shaft and machined the plate so it actually has to be pressed in place then welded. Which is what we figure they do at the factory.

My old NH278's and NH320s never had this issue. Anyone else have this issue on the 575's. I looked at a new NH equivalent they make now and the slip clutch is updated and heavier duty. So I guess that solved the problem.

NH575 clutch breaks weld

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire