Efficiency picking up bales in the field?

jeudi 20 août 2020

Looking for some thoughts or ideas. We bale all small squares with a hoelscher accumulator. I set the baler up for dad and let him knock them out while I pick them up using out skid steer and grapple. I generally have a buddy that works for us part time drop in on bale nights to move the wagon along in the field so I don’t need to carry bales from one end to the other with skid steer or constantly get out to move the wagon closer.

I saw a video not to long ago where a guy used a loader tractor to load bales and had a ball on this 3-pt hitch to move the trailer along. That seems more efficient to me. Never out of the cab and constantly moving down the line.

I’m curious if anyone has improvised with a skid steer setup? Always trying find a way to go faster or the same speed with less people!

Thanks

Efficiency picking up bales in the field?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire