Aggravated at my dealer

mercredi 26 août 2020

When I ordered my new L3301 a few weeks back, one of the things I specified was I wanted Extendable Link Arms. They quoted my $200. I thought that seemed reasonable. The salesman then later mentioned that he thought it would be money better spent if he sold me a quick hitch. I then pointed out, I didn't want a quick hitch, I wanted the extendable link arms, otherwise I would have just bought another Pat's Easy Change as I really liked it.

So, I patiently waited for my extendable arms. Finally I called yesterday afternoon and he said that they were sitting on his desk. I go down last night to pick it up and I mention that the box is smaller than I expected and he said "Yeah, me too" but I didn't open it and look at it. Went I went to install it last night, it turns out it wasn't the extendable link arms, it was only the stabilizer bars that pin - typically found on the arms that are extendable.

I sent a nice text this morning explaining what I got and that I was still missing the arms. After a while he replies back, extendable arms aren't available for the Standard L and that he had looked several times. I feel like I was lied to in that I had explicitly said extendable link arms and was adamant about it.

This is on top of trying to get a plug so that I can wire in a rear work light and they are wanting $100 for a short piece of wire with a plug on the end.

Pretty aggravated with the dealer right now, feel like I was lied to. Never had a problem with my New Holland dealer, treated my like gold for 17 years, I'm just not a fan of the new LS made tractors.


Aggravated at my dealer

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire