Rollbelt 450 Utility tailgate issues

samedi 22 août 2020

I just recently purchased a 2011 rollbelt 450 utility. After About 10 bales working the bugs out with the net, I locked the tailgate out in order to clean some of the chaff off of the belts. After I unlocked the hydraulics lock I began having issues opening the tailgate after a full bale. Come to find out, the cylinder on the side of the hydraulic tailgate lock is not fully Retracting, causing the tailgate latch to not fully come down and latch which caused it to catch when attempting to open. The tailgate itself is fully closed and the other side ( with the sensor) seems to be working fine. I was able to work the lever back and forth To dump the bale, but I can’t seem to figure out what’s going on as there is no cylinder adjustments and the hydraulics simply bleed off with gravity when shutting. (There is only one hydraulic line to tractor. Has anyone ever run into an issue like this? I’m not sure to look into the hydraulic lock,Cylinder, or tractor hydraulics. Thanks

Rollbelt 450 Utility tailgate issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire