net wrapping round bales

dimanche 16 août 2020

  I am in the process of purchasing a Vermeer 5420 Rebel round baler with twine and net wrap features.  I have never had a net wrap baler before (only twine) and know little about the science. 

 

1) On ave how many wraps should be put on each bale?  My baler will make a 4'x4' (800 lb) bale up to a 4'x5' (1000 lb max) bale. 

2) Is there a bare bones minimum and/or maximum number of wraps x bale? 

3) Are there better or worse brands of net wrap?  In my area Fleet Farm carries it and I see I can get it through Amazon or the local machinery dealerships.   

4) On ave how many 4'x5' bales will I be able to wrap from one roll of net wrap?  How about a 4'x4' bale, how may bales per roll?

5)  For custom baling how much more should I charge x bale for net wrap as opposed to twine tie?

 

  Has anyone who has a Vermeer 5420 rebel net wrap baler had really good luck or bad luck with the baler??  Thanks guys for the feedback.

 

  JBBadd.



net wrapping round bales

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire