NH 644 bent tail gate??

vendredi 21 août 2020

I feel like I’ve read about this before but couldn’t locate it. I seem to have tweaked the gate on my baler, presumably from lowering it on a bale while I’m currently working without my ramp, and am looking for the best way to correct it. Both sides close flush (including when letting it drift down) but the gate is shifted just enough to the left at the bottom that the bottom roll in the gate is rubbing the baler frame.

I have confirmed that the gate pivot points are okay and have also tried lowering it onto a bale to counteract the original issue but so far that has not helped. Is there something I can be missing, either in what would cause this slight shift left or in good solutions for correcting it?

I don’t have any hay laying, so at least there’s that.

NH 644 bent tail gate??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire