NH 565 Tucker Finger problems

vendredi 14 août 2020

All,

 

I am having a bunch of problems with my dad’s NH 565 in regards to the tucker fingers. This problem I am having is not on every bale that is made, but it seems to be happening off and on throughout the process. I will tell you that I am not super educated in this whole process, I am just trying to help my dad with his baler, so I will do my best in trying to explain the problem.

 

The bale making and knotter process seems to be going ok. The knots are made without any problems. What the problem is; after the knot is made and the needle goes back down and the tucker finger comes back to the resting position the twine seems to be “hanging up” on the tucker finger, instead of slipping off to the side of it.

 

The problem is the twine will get mostly caught up on or near the rounded head of the bolt of the tucker finger. The bale will then push forward, twine will then break. This problem does not happen every time a bale is made, but about every 5th or 6th bale made. If I have the driver speed up the baler, it seems to work better. But if the baler is slowed down, this twine getting caught on top of the tucker finger is now on every bale made.

 

I also noticed that the middle hay dog spring is broken on top. I’m not sure if the broken spring is the “direct” cause of the twine getting caught on top of the tucker finger? I sure could use some help in getting this problem fixed. It was a very long hot day in the hay field up here in Michigan yesterday with this problem going on. I really appreciate everybody’s time and consideration with my problem.

 

Don

 



NH 565 Tucker Finger problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire