how to haul haybines on a trailer

dimanche 16 août 2020

I am looking to purchase an older new holland haybine (either 492 or 489 or similar) and am wondering how hard they would be to get on a deckover trailer sideways and then remove the tongue for transport (anything I find is 150-300 miles away).  I have also found a couple new holland 499 haybines down in the $3-4k range and may try to do the same.  I have a deckover trailer with ramps that I can set on the side, but how hard would it be to back up the ramps and once on the trailer can I set it down enough to try and strap over it a couple times (as most of the shields are just sheet metal).  Given most of the 489 and 492's are in the $1500-3000 range and the 499 in the $3-5k range is the 499 that much better?  I cut 30-50 acres once or twice a year and currently use a 9' sickle mower, and everything gets small squared.



how to haul haybines on a trailer

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire