New Kubota Owner - L3301

mercredi 19 août 2020

Been meaning to post this for awhile. I picked my new Kubota L3301 up on July 29th. I was torn between that and the LX3310. Even though the spec'd pretty close, the L is a substantially larger tractor with a much beefier loader and outweighed the LX by about 900 pounds, I was a bit worried about fitting in the barn. They were priced within spitting distance of each other. Ultimately my wife said to get the larger tractor.

So here is it. It has the LA525 loader with the SSQA 66" bucket. As you can see I also purchased a hay spear for the loader. This will allow me to now move 2 round bales at once. I got 1 rear remote - hopefully for a hydraulic top link soon. I sold my Pat's Easy Change with the old New Holland (I couldn't get it off, it was frozen on for some reason) so I ordered the extendable lift arms for it - though they still haven't come in yet. The dealer had some work to do as I wanted the new R14 tires - they cost me $200 over the already upcharged R4s. By default the dealer loads the rear with Rimguard.

I also sold my old 4' KingKutter brushcutter and got a new LandPride 5' cutter.

Then I get it home and I realize Kubota doesn't put a handle on the right fender, so I promptly had them order me a handle. It came in last week, $62 for a piece of plastic.

The first night I had it, I wanted to play with the cutter, first thing I promptly do was to hit a hidden log and flip it up and wedge it between the tire and fender and managed to dent and bend the fender. Had the NH 17 years and not a single dent, had this one less than an hour.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tractor at dealer.jpg (115.8 KB)
File Type: jpg Tractor on Trailer.jpg (108.0 KB)
File Type: jpg Tractor after bushhogging.jpg (90.3 KB)


New Kubota Owner - L3301

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire