Hay Bale Loft/Hoist/Crain

mardi 21 juillet 2015

Hello,
I am trying to create a hoist for my wife to help her with moving hay bales. I defiantly would be a great option, however travel a lot for work, so I sometimes am not a valid piece to the equation... A belt is the easiest for larger scenarios, however this is a lower budget, less frequent necessity, and much smaller stack. We have one barn were we store the hay about 30-40 bales, then a place in the barn where we have about 4 bales at a time stacked up...

My goal: Getting bale from storage stack to UTV, from UTV to Barn stack.

I drew up a plan I had thought of, but would be completely open and appreciate any advice or suggestions of devices for these types of scenarios.

From Storage to UTV:
My plan was a electric hoist, attached to a barn door rail. The hoist would be connected to a shackle, which would be connected to aircraft cable with two hay hooks. Stab each hook on each side of the bale, and lift which should choke the hooks into the bale.

UTV to barn:
This one I was just going to back the UTV up to the door, grab the hoist, stab one bale hook to the bale, and drag it into place...

Thoughts? I have seen some larger claw type hooks but seems too big for

Hay Bale Loft/Hoist/Crain

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire