New Holland two rake hitch questions

lundi 20 juillet 2015

Anybody used the old new Holland flat two rake hitches? I just picked one up, had the tires sealed/fixed, flipped it over for double windrows and am going to put it to use hopefully later this week. I run a JD 640&660 rakes as well as have a pinwheel. I'm looking to speed up the raking portion of my primarily silage round bale operation.

Any suggestions aside from scraping all three pieces and buying a rotary? If it works and speeds things up I may build another or build a gantry style, but for now it's a low budget experiment.

Fwiw, I'm looking at a 13' Kubota and a Vermeer pinwheel v, but for now, I can't justify $7500 for raking 300 round bales per year.

New Holland two rake hitch questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire