TC35 water pump/fan blade

lundi 20 juillet 2015

Hi all! I'm a new member and this is my first post. I own a 2003 New Holland TC35 and just recently had to replace the water pump. I thought about an electric water pump but decided against it because I didn't want to go to the effort of finding one that fit. But now I am thinking about an electric cooling fan to replace the water pump driven fan. My idea behind this is because only the bearing failed and not the seal on the w/p. On cars and trucks, using an electric fan increases HP output by 10 - 20 HP. Would it be worthwhile on a 35 HP tractor? If I had not caught the failing water pump in time and it had trashed the fan blade, I would have already done it. Opinions? Ideas? Thanks guys, this is a great net!
W1EBB


TC35 water pump/fan blade

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire